Friday, July 13, 2007

What is Faith Really About?

I decided last night that I just can't hold most of these thoughts in any longer, and my opportunties for outlet are far less often than I would like, and certainly more limited than I need. So, this is my outlet. Quite frankly I'm not sure it matters if anyone is really reading or commenting on these posts, I just need to get it out.

That said, I would REALLY appreciate your thoughts...regardless of whether or not you agree. I see the need for all of the perspectives of the world. I am not saying that I am going to be impartial...quite the contrary, I will probably be quite opinionated. You must know now that I can, and often do, see both sides of the issues, but in this setting I get to just say what I think and not worry about what is really on the table.

Oh, and re-reading what I've written here reminds me of one more thing: you can expect that many of these posts will be a bit more "stream-of-consciousness" than I would like, at least until I get a handle on this sort of outlet for my thoughts (much more personal than my other blog). Forgive me for that, and have a little patience.

Until Next Time...

Many Blessings,

JCM

No comments: